We are on the look-out for a talented and passionate Sales Manager to join our growing team.
This role will be responsible for maximising sales across the business and working with our space managers to optimise efficiency of sales pipelines.
Hi, nice to meet you.
At Work.Life, our mission is to make teams happier. That’s why we build intelligently designed, purposefully small work spaces where our people feel valued, supported and inspired to perform at their best.
Over the past four years we’ve opened eight shiny, new locations, welcomed over 3000 members to our spaces and grown our team to 40 great humans.
But the fun’s not over yet, and to keep our members’ happiness and engagement at the forefront of what we do, it’s important we find our own team’s best work-selves.
We do that by offering a supportive working environment, plenty of training and development opportunities, competitive salary, monthly wellness package, Team Joy, quarterly socials and more, so you can work happier.
Our people are our biggest asset. We welcome the extroverts and the collaborators, the introverts and the autonomous, the creative types and the corporate. We fundamentally believe in the value of the melting pot.
Put your Positive Pants On
We are part of a broader mission to improve people’s happiness at work. There’s a joy to be found in the day to day humdrum of life and we strive to help people find it.
We sweat the small stuff. Whether it’s a team member’s birthday or a member’s pup came runner up in the local dog show: these are the little things that cultivate a culture of caring and relying on each other.
We go the extra mile!
If something’s not working for our team or our members, we’ll work hard to make it right. We are responsible for sharing our values and that means welcoming negative feedback as much as the positive and constantly questioning if we are living the values and culture we promote.
Your day to day
- You’ll be responsible for all income streams across the business ensuring all sites are performing against budget.
- You’ll track, measure, analyse and report on all commercial performance metrics.
- You’ll set and review pricing as necessary to create sustainable growth
- You’ll be overseeing and coaching our location managers on their sales pipeline
- You’ll work with the finance team to set ongoing income budgets and forecasts across locations.
- You have proven experience in a sales manager role, delivering sales targets across teams.
- You have experience managing relationships with key clients and stakeholders.
- You have an in-depth and demonstrable understanding of market research methods and analysis.
- You have great commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset.
- You’re a very strong communicator and enjoy working collaboratively with others as well as alone.
- You have a working knowledge and understanding of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes.
It’d be really great if…
- You have current experience of working in the co-working industry.
- You have experience with CRM systems (ideally HubSpot).
How we’ll measure your success…
- We’ll watch as you increase conversion rates of new members across our spaces.
- There’ll be increased occupancy across our spaces!
- You’ll have great Manager feedback on your sales support.
- You’ll consistently hit and exceed direct outreach targets.
Why you’ll love Work.Life
- 25 days holiday (excl. Bank Holidays)
- £75/month towards your mental & physical wellbeing
- £25/month Team Joy to be spent with your team
- Personal development & training opportunities
- One charity day a quarter
- Quarterly team socials
- Free yoga & exclusive access to events
- Beer & pizza nights on Thursdays
- Discounts with brilliant local businesses
- WL Book Club
Ready to join the Work.Life way? We’re excited to hear from you.