We are looking for a talented and passionate Sales Manager to join our growing team.
This role will be responsible for maximising sales across the business, working with our managers to optimise efficiency of sales pipelines.
Your primary responsibilities will include (though will not be limited to):
- Responsible for all income streams across the business ensuring all sites are performing against budget
- Track, measure, analyse and report on commercial performance metrics
- Set and review pricing as necessary to create sustainable growth
- Oversee and coach our location managers on their sales pipeline
- Budgeting & forecasting. Work with the finance team to set ongoing income budgets and forecasts across locations
SKILLS, TRAITS AND COMPETENCIES
- Proven experience in sales manager role delivering sales targets across teams
- Experience managing relationships with key clients
- In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes
- Experience with CRM systems (ideally Hubspot)
HOW WILL SUCCESS IN THIS ROLE BE MEASURED?
- Sales conversion rates. Increase conversion rates of new members across our spaces.
- Increased occupancy across spaces
- Manager feedback on the level of sales support
- Direct outreach targets
- £40 – £45K per annum (depending on experience)