Our mission is to create sustainable, inclusive and happier workspaces for businesses who care about people. We believe that happy teams deliver measurable benefits for businesses. That’s why everything we do, from workspace design to delivering a best-in-class personal service, is designed to create happy and inspiring working environments.
Our values play a big part in our hiring process, in decisions we make for the business and are one of the many reasons our team are brilliant. How we hire is heavily weighted towards our values and their behaviours, it’s important for candidates to feel connected to the company they are hoping to be part of, as well as believing in the mission.
Below are the four values and behaviours we think you need to be a Work.lifer.
- We make the effort to build meaningful relationships with both our members and colleagues
- We are human; we know no one is perfect and go out of our way to support each other
- We are ‘people’ people; we recognise everyone is different and work o provide them with personalised solutions
- We exceed expectations of our members and colleagues
- We raise the bar, constantly, we welcome feedback and constructive challenge, always striving to do things better
- We are innovative; we proactively seek opportunities to improve and grab them with both hands
- We are passionate about what we do and extend our positivity to others
- We are solution-focused; finding a problem means finding a solution, together
- We bring a positive attitude and embrace the learning opportunity in every challenge
Don't see the job for you?
Want to be a Work.Lifer but don’t see any jobs that suit your skills, we’d love to keep you in the loop whenever we have a new opportunity! Please let us know your details below.
“The gang at Work.Life really are people people. It’s like going to work with friends every day because they really care about you on a professional and personal level. They’re the reason I look forward to Mondays.”Chloe
“I get to work with positive and inspiring people every day. Work.Life has this special balance between personal and professional, which means we’re always trying to be better and achieve great things, but we can joke and laugh all day long.”Sarah
“You can’t beat the culture at Work.Life. Everyone understands the company values so these feed into the everyday – from the way the team support, welcome and interact with each other, to the fun bits like quarterly socials, and the insanely amazing perks.”Jess