Work.Life recently joined forces with Knight Frank to create Yours, a partnership combining 100 years of real estate expertise with a brand recognised for hospitality excellence.
We’ve spent the last 5 years learning how to deliver the best possible end-to-end experience for our members. By choosing a Yours office, businesses are tapping into that experience and the level of service we can provide.
Yours offers bigger businesses all the benefits of coworking with their own front door and brand identity.
We have 150,000sqft+ already on our platform with plans to increase that to over 500,000sqft over the next 2 years.
We’re looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join our growing Yours sales team, who will be responsible for managing the sales pipeline, promoting and selling the company’s products and services, and developing key relationships with clients.
Your day to day
- Oversee the end-to-end sales process for tenants from tour to lease signing.
- Facilitate lease negotiation between tenants and landlords, making sure the process is smooth and efficient.
- Create, implement and develop our direct sales approach for enterprise businesses.
- Track, measure, analyse and report regularly using our CRM on commercial performance metrics, e.g. reporting regularly to landlords on lead flow.
- Support in refining a clear pricing & discount strategy for Yours.
- Build the Yours brand name through public speaking and networking opportunities
- Run design consultations with potential tenants, working closely with our Design Manager to customise the layout and design of their spaces.
- Work in partnership with landlords’ retained agents to educate them on the Yours product and help them to sell it through the conventional market.
- You’ll have 7 years + experience in enterprise sales in real estate.
- Proven experience managing lease negotiations on behalf of tenants
- You are a master of the softer, strategic sales approach
- You’ll have a proven track record of hitting and outperforming sales targets
- You’ll have proven experience in sales and managing relationships with key enterprise clients.
- Growth will be your main driver – you operate well in a dynamic, hands-on, fast-paced environment.
- You are a self-starter – as well as being strategic, you are not afraid to get stuck in all areas of the sales funnel. You are ready to hit the ground running!
The need to knows
- This role is a full-time role, working Monday – Friday and based in London.
- The interview process will be three stages, a phone interview and two face-to-face interviews with the final interview including a presentation – these will be done virtually.
- Dave Kingham, Yours Sales Lead, will be the hiring manager for this role.
Why you’ll love Work.Life
Work happiness is our passion, and this starts with our own team. We offer a supportive working environment, plenty of training and development opportunities, a competitive salary, monthly wellness package, team joy budget, quarterly socials and more, so you can work happier.
- Salary depending on experience
- Amazing ‘HQ’ in Soho, where you’ll mainly be based
- 25 days holiday (excl. Bank Holidays) plus 1 day for each year you’re a Work.Lifer, up to 30 days
- £75/month towards your mental & physical wellbeing
- Team Joy to be spent with your team
- Flexible / WFH Policy
- Personal development & training opportunities
- 4 paid charity days per year
- 5 pm finish on a Friday
- Quarterly team socials – when we can get together again!
- Free (virtual) yoga
- Discounts with brilliant local businesses
At Work.Life, we’re committed to providing an inclusive environment for our team and our members, as we believe that diversity breeds a more innovative, creative, and caring culture.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. Everyone who applies to Work.Life will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, family or parental status, or disability status.
Ready to join the Work.Life way? We’re excited to hear from you.