Work.Life recently joined forces with Knight Frank to create Yours, a partnership combining 100 years of real estate expertise with a brand recognised for hospitality excellence.
We’ve spent the last 5 years learning how to deliver the best possible end-to-end experience for our members. By choosing a Yours office, businesses are tapping into that experience and the level of service we can provide.
Yours offers bigger businesses all the benefits of coworking with their own front door and brand identity.
We have 150,000sqft+ already on our platform with plans to increase that to over 500,000sqft over the next 2 years.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Sales Executive to join our growing Yours sales team, who will be responsible for managing the sales pipeline, promoting and selling the company’s products and services, and developing key relationships with clients and the broker and agent community.
The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit – Yours is growing quickly, meaning you will be given lots of responsibility and autonomy straight away.
Your day to day
- Managing new business leads and seeing through the end to end sales process for each account, including all areas of communication throughout each transaction with the client, broker/agent, and Landlord(s).
- Develop deal strategies to form meaningful relationships with clients and business leaders to manage and grow existing accounts.
- Collaborate with internal Yours teams to help deliver results
- Communicate the Yours brand and lifestyle to agent community and directly with clients to highlight our product selling points and culture enhancing benefits t0 organisations.
- Assist with managing the tenant rep engagement strategy to ensure steady lead flow from the traditional agents to Yours spaces
- Platform listing management & promotion – you will be responsible for onboarding new properties with our introducers (broker, agent, and tenant rep community). This involves email, platform/listing management, and regular catch-ups tours of new spaces with introducers.
- Lead management from multiple channels (phone, email, web) and sources (broker and direct). You’ll be the first point of contact for a Yours space enquiry, which will require deep knowledge of our availability & product in order to qualify leads and get through to tour stage and the rest of the sales pipeline.
- Data capture & CRM management – you will live in our CRM! From enquiry, you will be responsible for updating our CRM & ensuring this is managed to the highest standard throughout the sales journey. Supporting the Sales Lead with tours, proposals, and negotiations.
- You’ll have 5 years+ of client-facing sales experience, preferably with at least 3 years within the commercial real estate sector.
- You’ll have developed knowledge of the commercial property sector across both the traditional and flex market.
- Using a CRM is second nature to you, ideally Hubspot or Salesforce.
- You’ll be target driven and analytical – you’ll be set clear targets and required to report against these regularly.
- You’ll be a creative thinker who looks outside of the box to find solutions to meet growing sales targets.
- You’ll have experience in negotiating with key business stakeholders.
- You’ll have excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
The need to knows
- This role is a full-time role, working Monday – Friday.
- This role is based in London.
- The interview process will be three stages, phone interview and two face to face interviews with the final interview including a presentation.
- Dave Kingham, Yours Sales Lead, will be the hiring manager for this role.
Why you’ll love Work.Life
- Salary depending on experience
- Amazing ‘HQ’ in Soho, where you’ll mainly be based
- 25 days holiday (excl. Bank Holidays) plus 1 day for each year you’re a Work.Lifer, up to 30 days
- £75/month towards your mental & physical wellbeing
- £25/month Team Joy to be spent with your team
- Flexible / WFH Policy
- Personal development & training opportunities
- 4 paid charity days per year
- 5 pm finish on a Friday
- Quarterly team socials – when we can get together again!
- Free (virtual) yoga
- Discounts with brilliant local businesses
At Work.Life, we’re committed to providing an inclusive environment for our team and our members, as we believe that diversity breeds a more innovative, creative, and caring culture.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. Everyone who applies to Work.Life will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, family or parental status, or disability status.
Ready to join the Work.Life way? We’re excited to hear from you.