of the future
The world of work is changing. After several months working from home, some businesses are now incorporating the option to work from home into their business long-term. As this becomes a more permanent fixture, it’s vital that team leaders help themselves and their staff stay productive and comfortable at home, by equipping them with everything they need to meet health & safety standards and maintain productivity at home. Working from home might not be able to completely replace the office, but an ergonomic risk assessment can make a home workspace much more comfortable, and conducive to work.
This work from home guide details everything you need to know about a functional home workspace.
Work From Home Assessment
There are different components that go into a good workspace: the right desk, comfortable home office chair, functional technology, adequate lighting and an ambient environment. Businesses looking to work from home long-term would be right to make sure that they and their staff are set-up correctly in each one of these areas.
We’ve teamed up with a certified Ergonomic Consultant to help you create a more efficient and safe home set-up for yourself or your employees. An essential package for businesses and freelancers looking to work from home for the foreseeable future, or provide the option for their staff.
- A self-assessment questionnaire, which will take no longer than 10-15 minutes to complete
- A 30 minute risk assessment with a specialist Ergonomic Consultant to review your current home office set up, highlights risk areas and suggest improvements
- A detailed follow-up report explaining what’s good and bad about your current set-up, how it can be improved, and suggested products that would better your (or your team’s) workstations
- Increases productivity
- Creates loyal employees
- Gives you peace of mind
- Cost-saving in the long run
- Eases stress
- Improves posture and comfort
- Saves time
- Reduces the risk of injury
If you’re considering offering working from home for the foreseeable future, invest in yours and your team’s productivity now with a home working risk assessment.
Once your assessment is complete, you’ll be provided with a list of products within your specified budget, to help you improve your home working set-up. These might include an ergonomic home office chair, ergonomic desk, laptop stand, mouse and keyboard (as shown).
You can purchase these items directly through us and have them delivered straight to your door – it’s as easy-peasy as that.