There’s empirical, data backed research which proves that businesses with engaged and happy employees outperform their disengaged counterparts in both productivity and profit. It pays to keep your people happy, and we know you can’t always provide those dreamy work perks early on, plus, it can be tricky to know where to start.
Work.Life provides a workspace experience previously reserved for businesses like Facebook and Google, so whilst you focus on the issues of the hour, we’ll give your team an office they’ll look forward to coming to everyday with space to collaborate and perks to help improve their work happiness.
- 24/7 access
- Discounted meeting rooms in any WL location
- Free printing
- Ninja-fast, sumo-stable WiFi
- Lockable, fully furnished office
- Customisable offices which you can make your own
- Access to our community of freelancers, start-ups and bigger businesses
- Free plants when you sign up for 6 months
- A space where you can feel at home
- A dedicated membership team who know your name
- Breakfast on us throughout the week
- Weekly free yoga classes
- Access to our curated event series
- Exclusive discounts with local businesses and partners
- Weekly beer & pizza nights
- Monthly massages to help you relax
Perfect for start-ups and bigger businesses
per desk per month
- 24/7 access
- Lockable, fully furnished offices
- Agile working with access to any WL location
- Discounted meeting rooms in any WL space
- Customisable offices which you make make your own
- Exclusive discounts with selected business services
The Work.Life experience, exclusively for your business.
Are you a bigger business with 30+ team members? Enjoy expert-led workspace, but with your own front door - designed, delivered and managed by us.
on the street
“Working at Work.Life, the impact on staff morale, our recruitment and the hosting of clients has been very positive, and all underpinned by an amazing team who keep the wheels turning through the day to leave us to focus on what we’re good at!”
“Having moved to Work.Life I can honestly say our people are thriving. It’s a fantastic environment that helps us work collaboratively and flexibly. If you want to work in a community that encourages people to bring their best selves to the day job – this is it!”
Carolyn, People Insight
“Work.Life brings about a sense of positivity to working. I’ve managed to meet and develop relationships with a huge number of people and businesses that I almost certainly would not have within a ‘regular’ office.”