We opened our first coworking space in Camden back in 2015 with a vision to become the UK’s favourite coworking space and leaders in workspace happiness.
With over 60% of the UK’s workforce being disengaged, we set out on a mission to change this. Fast forward to today with Work.Life spaces all over the UK that provide businesses with happy and engaging offices, designed for agile working, which helps to attract and retain top talent, reduce employee sick days and increase productivity.
The success of our coworking spaces made us realise that we want to provide the same experience for businesses of all sizes which is why we launched an enterprise offering. This offering gives any business tailor-made workspace with all the perks of coworking but with their own front door. It’s a brand-new product with a strong growth pipeline and we’re building a market leading team to scale this joint venture quickly.
This newly created role requires you to be a natural leader with the ability to bring together a range of stakeholders to make the product a success. You’ll be responsible for delivering and scaling the Yours product with a focus on onboarding new landlords in line with the business plan.
Your day to day
- Manage the Yours product team (Sales, Delivery and Workspace Experience teams)
- Ensure shared support functions are delivering as required to hit targets for Yours
- Develop strong relationships with Landlords to sell the Yours product into the new properties
- Continuously iterate to improve how the workspace experience for Yours occupiers
- Build on the relationship with Knight Frank and work collaboratively to sell Yours into Landlords
- Closely oversee Occupier Sales and the end-to-end sales process to ensure we are selling marketed space to occupiers as effectively as possible
- Produce regular reporting to the Yours Steering Committee on progress against targets
- You’ll have experience leading and growing a product and a team
- You’re a natural leader and excellent manager of people
- You’ll have experience development relationships at a senior level
- Real estate experience and RICS qualification desirable
- You’ll operate well in a dynamic, hands-on and fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders
Why you’ll love Work.Life
- Salary depending on experience
- 25 days holiday (excl. Bank Holidays) plus 1 day for each year you’re a Work.Lifer, up to 30 days
- £75/month towards your mental & physical wellbeing
- £25/month Team Joy to be spent with your team
- Personal development & training opportunities
- One charity day a quarter
- Quarterly team socials
- Free yoga & exclusive access to events
- Beer & pizza nights on Thursdays
- Discounts with brilliant local businesses
Ready to join the Work.Life way? We’re excited to hear from you.