We opened our first coworking space in Camden back in 2015 with a vision to become the UK’s favourite coworking space and leaders in workspace happiness.
With over 60% of the UK’s workforce being disengaged, we set out on a mission to change this. Fast forward to today with Work.Life spaces all over the UK that provide businesses with happy and engaging offices, designed for agile working, which helps to attract and retain top talent, reduce employee sick days and increase productivity.
The success of our coworking spaces made us realise that we want to provide the same experience for businesses of all sizes which is why we launched an enterprise offering. This offering gives any business tailor-made workspace with all the perks of coworking but with their own front door. It’s a brand-new product with a strong growth pipeline and we’re building a market leading team to scale this joint venture quickly.
We’re looking for an experienced sales lead to join the Yours team. You’ll be responsible for leading the sales function, for hitting growth targets, developing the sales process and building the Yours brand within the enterprise market.
Your day to day
- Implement and manage a tenant rep engagement strategy to ensure steady lead flow from traditional agents to Yours spaces
- Oversee the end to end sales process for occupiers from initial tour to lease negotiation and signing
- Create, implement and develop our direct sales approach for enterprise businesses
- Develop and roll-out a best-in-class sales process and collateral for the Yours product
- Track, measure, analyse and report regularly to landlords and other internal stakeholders using our CRM on sales performance metrics
- Refine a clear pricing and discount strategy for the Yours product
- You’ll have 7 years + experience of enterprise sales in real estate
- You’ll be MRICS qualified
- You’ll have proven experience managing lease negotiations on behalf of occupiers
- You are a master of the softer, strategic sales approach
- You’ll have a proven track record hitting and outperforming sales targets
- You’ll have proven experience in sales and managing relationships with key enterprise clients
Why you’ll love Work.Life
- Salary depending on experience
- 25 days holiday (excl. Bank Holidays) plus 1 day for each year you’re a Work.Lifer, up to 30 days
- £75/month towards your mental & physical wellbeing
- £25/month Team Joy to be spent with your team
- Personal development & training opportunities
- One charity day a quarter
- Quarterly team socials
- Free yoga & exclusive access to events
- Beer & pizza nights on Thursdays
- Discounts with brilliant local businesses
Ready to join the Work.Life way? We’re excited to hear from you.