Work.Life recently joined forces with Knight Frank to create Yours, a partnership combining 100 years of real estate expertise with a brand recognised for hospitality excellence.
We’ve spent the last 5 years learning how to deliver the best possible end-to-end experience for our members. By choosing a Yours. office, businesses are tapping into that experience and the level of service we can provide.
Yours offers bigger businesses all the benefits of coworking with their own front door and brand identity.
We have 150,000sqft+ already on our platform with plans to increase that to over 500,000sqft over the next 2 years.
We’re looking for a Workspace Experience Manager, to manage the ongoing day-to-day operations of all Yours Workspaces.
You’ll be working with the tenants throughout their tenancy – ensuring a high level of customer service is provided. Dealing with any issues and liasing with suppliers, managing agents and the internal Work.Life team when required.
As the Yours product grows, you’ll help build and manage a growing team of Workspace Experience Co-ordinators that in turn deliver amazing service to our Tenants.
Your day to day
- Manage up to 100k sqft or 10 units of Yours workspaces
- Be the single point of contact for the tenants, providing a high level of customer service, from tenant onboarding through to operation
- Working with the key stakeholders of the business; meeting with them at the workspace regularly (fortnightly), conducting weekly walkarounds and speaking to all team members via the digital platform
- Work with contractors & managing agents to ensure a smooth ongoing experience for the tenants. This includes monitoring supplies (cleaning and tea, coffee, milk supplies), resolving issues and regular site visits to the workspaces
- Relationship building and collection of feedback from key stakeholders and all team members via face-to-face meetings and surveys. Collating feedback for product improvements
- Promote service extras to the tenants – organise and coordinate any extras requested
- Monitor and achieve all Yours workspaces monthly budgets/overheads
- You’ll have a minimum of 2+ years of account management requiring regular face to face client interaction and relationship building
- You’ll have demonstrated customer service experience, with proven ability to add value to your customers
- You’ll have outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- You’ll be very pro-active, this is a hands-on role
- Your superpower will be problem-solving, you’ll handle almost all challenges with ease
- Facilities or office management experience would be very useful
Why you’ll love Work.Life
Work happiness is our passion, and this starts with our own team. We offer a supportive working environment, plenty of training and development opportunities, a competitive salary, monthly wellness package, team joy budget, quarterly socials and more, so you can work happier.
- Salary depending on experience
- Amazing ‘HQ’ in Soho, where you’ll mainly be based
- 25 days holiday (excl. Bank Holidays) plus 1 day for each year you’re a Work.Lifer, up to 30 days
- £75/month towards your mental & physical wellbeing
- Team Joy to be spent with your team
- Flexible / WFH Policy
- Personal development & training opportunities
- 4 paid charity days per year
- 5 pm finish on a Friday
- Quarterly team socials – when we can get together again!
- Free (virtual) yoga
- Discounts with brilliant local businesses
The need to knows
- The start date for this role is April (or sooner if you’re available)
- The interview process will be three stages; a phone interview and two face to face (virtual) interviews with the final interview including a presentation
- Paul Dutnall, Head of Operations will be the hiring manager for this role
At Work.Life, we’re committed to providing an inclusive environment for our team and our members, as we believe that diversity breeds a more innovative, creative, and caring culture.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. Everyone who applies to Work.Life will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, family or parental status, or disability status.
Ready to join the Work.Life way? We’re excited to hear from you.