We opened our first coworking space in Camden back in 2015 with a vision to become the UK’s favourite coworking space and leaders in workspace happiness.
With over 60% of the UK’s workforce being disengaged, we set out on a mission to change this. Fast forward to today with Work.Life spaces all over the UK that provide businesses with happy and engaging offices, designed for agile working, which helps to attract and retain top talent, reduce employee sick days and increase productivity.
The success of our coworking spaces made us realise that we want to provide the same experience for businesses of all sizes which is why we are launching an enterprise offering.. This offering gives any business tailor-made workspace with all the perks of coworking but with their own front door. It’s a brand-new product with a strong growth pipeline and we’re building a strong team to help us make it a success.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Senior Workplace Designer to take the lead on our newly launched Yours. offering.
The role liaises with people from all areas and levels of the business as well as external teams of contractors, consultants and suppliers. This role will also require you to be confident at coordinating the entire project, from at leading the team through all phases of design, to being involved with the design management and be client facing; making sure every project is delivered to Work.Life’s high standards.
Your day to day
- Responsible for coordinating and managing projects; keeping them on schedule and to budget.
- Handling the design and occupier customisation process from initial test fits to build.
- Meeting with prospective occupiers and interpreting their needs and requirements into proposals and test fits.
- Creating project documents such as; execution plans, budgets, timeframes, programs and monthly overview reports.
- Final sign off on design decisions relating to look and feel, including, finishes, FF&E selection, etc.
- You’ll have a Bachelors’ Degree in Interior Design or Architecture
- It’s essential that you have either Corporate / Workplace Interior Design experience and you’ve used Autocad software before
- You’ll have a good understanding of FF&E, colour and material specification and development
- You are excellent at collaborating with others, are highly organised and have a strong ability to work in a team environment
- Building relationships with clients will come naturally to you, and you’ll enjoy doing it
- You’ll have excellent graphic and visualisation skills to communicate design ideas
Why you’ll love Work.Life
- Salary depending on experience
- 25 days holiday (excl. Bank Holidays)
- £75/month towards your mental & physical wellbeing
- £25/month Team Joy to be spent with your team
- Personal development & training opportunities
- One charity day a quarter
- Quarterly team socials
- Free yoga & exclusive access to events
- Beer & pizza nights on Thursdays
- Discounts with brilliant local businesses
- WL Book Club and more
Ready to join the Work.Life way? We’re excited to hear from you.