At Work.Life, our mission is to make teams happier. That’s why we build intelligently designed, purposefully small work spaces where our people feel valued, supported and inspired to perform at their best.
Over the past four years we’ve opened eight shiny, new locations, welcomed over 3000 members to our spaces and grown our team to 40 great humans.
But the fun’s not over yet, and to keep our members’ happiness and engagement at the forefront of what we do, it’s important we find our own team’s best work-selves.
We do that by offering a supportive working environment, plenty of training and development opportunities, competitive salary, monthly wellness package, Team Joy, quarterly socials and more, so you can work happier.
We are looking for a talented and passionate Senior Sales Manager to join our growing team.
This role will be responsible for maximising sales and ongoing occupancy across the business, working with our managers to optimise efficiency of sales pipelines, and developing best practice sales and retention behaviours in our Management teams.
Your day to day
- You’ll be responsible for all income streams across the business ensuring all sites are performing against budget.
- You’ll track, measure, analyse and report on all commercial performance metrics, using the sales CRM, Hubspot, and our company sales & occupancy management tools such as ClicData and our Contract Registers
- You’ll be overseeing and coaching our location managers on their sales pipeline
- You’ll contribute to setting revenue targets and forecasting income performance
- You’ll coach, train, and develop our Managers on sales techniques and strategies to acquire and retain members
- You’ll work closely with the support teams such as Marketing and Operations to ensure a coherent and exciting proposition for potential customers, and to help ensure expectations are met every time
- You’ll identify key areas for improvement in the sales process
- You’ll live in our CRM (Hubspot)! This includes reviewing pipelines, data inputs, deals, reporting and analysing on sales, occupancy and retention.
- You have proven experience in a sales manager role, delivering sales targets across teams.
- You have experience managing relationships with key clients and stakeholders.
- You have an in-depth and demonstrable understanding of market research methods and analysis.
- You have great commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset.
- You’re a very strong communicator and enjoy working collaboratively with others as well as alone.
- You have a working knowledge and understanding of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes.
It’d be really great if…
- You have current experience of working in the co-working industry.
- You have experience with CRM systems (ideally HubSpot).
How we’ll measure your success…
- There’ll be increased occupancy across our spaces!
- You’ll have great Manager feedback on your sales support.
- You’ll consistently hit and exceed direct outreach targets.
- Retention rates will soar as members look to renew contracts across our spaces
Why you’ll love Work.Life
- compensation dependant on experience
- 25 days holiday (excl. Bank Holidays)
- £75/month towards your mental & physical wellbeing
- £25/month Team Joy to be spent with your team
- Personal development & training opportunities
- One charity day a quarter
- Quarterly team socials
- Free yoga & exclusive access to events
- Beer & pizza nights on Thursdays
- Discounts with brilliant local businesses
- WL Book Club
Ready to join the Work.Life way? We’re excited to hear from you.