Work.Life is a flex workspace provider for businesses who care about people. We believe that happy teams deliver measurable benefits for businesses. That’s why everything we do, from workspace design to delivering a best-in-class personal service, is designed to create happy working environments. We have coworking & managed offices across London, Reading and Manchester; over 3000 members; and an amazing team of 40 great humans.
Work happiness is our passion, and this starts with our own team. We offer a supportive working environment, plenty of training and development opportunities, competitive salary, monthly wellness package, Team Joy, quarterly socials and more, so you can work happier.
To manage and support the marketing team in executing the 2021 marketing strategy for both brands (Work.Life & Yours), while our Head of Marketing is on maternity leave. You will be responsible for managing a team of two, executing both strategies (supporting the team where needed), reviewing progress against our objectives, and reporting to relevant stakeholders.
Your day to day
- Strategic delivery – ability to oversee & support multiple strategies. Executing a digital strategy, monitoring KPIs and making adjustments where needed.
- Stakeholder & partnership management – We have a partnership with Knight Frank on the Yours brand, which is our managed office service. This role will need to manage that partnership to ensure we’re executing on the joint objectives/KPIs for the Yours marketing strategy.
- People management – this role will manage the marketing team, so will need to be a good communicator & have enough experience in digital marketing to guide them when problems arise.
- Analysis & reporting – weekly analysis using Hubspot & analytics, monthly reporting on Marketing performance, and communicating this to the leadership team.
- Budgeting – the ability to manage budgets, create new ones & adjust when necessary.
- You’ll have 5 – 7 years of marketing experience.
- You’ll have at least 2 – 3 years in a managerial role managing a small team.
- You’ll have experience in event & webinar planning. This channel forms part of the Yours strategy, so we’re looking for someone with experience here and who can add value in this area in particular.
- You’ll have digital marketing experience, having successfully delivered digital marketing strategies (Social, PPC, SEO & Email) – either directly or by managing external suppliers, but you’ll have a strong understanding of the platforms, their metrics & capabilities.
- You’ll have strong analytical skills, with experience using Google Analytics, Hotjar & Hubspot.
- You’ll have great people and communication skills and be able to manage different stakeholders and communicate clearly across the business.
- You’ll have B2B marketing experience
- Ideally, you’ll also have experience within the commercial property industry, but this isn’t mandatory if you have all other required skills.
Why you’ll love Work.Life
- Salary depending on experience
- Amazing ‘HQ’ in Soho, where you’ll mainly be based
- A supporting & friendly team of hard working people
- 25 days holiday per year (excl. Bank Holidays)
- £75/month towards your mental & physical wellbeing
- £25/month Team Joy to be spent with your team
- Flexible working policy
- Personal development & training opportunities
- 4 paid charity days per year
- Quarterly team socials
- Wellness opportunities like yoga & self space sessions
- Discounts with brilliant local businesses
The need to knows
- This role will start on 15th February 2021 and initally will be for 10 months
- We will be beginning the interview process in the new year, therefore we won’t be getting back to candidates straight away.
- The interview process will be three stages, phone interview and two face to face interviews with the final interview including a presentation.
- Sarah Sich, Head of Marketing, will be the hiring manager for this role.
At Work.Life, we’re committed to providing an inclusive environment for our team and our members, as we believe that diversity breeds a more innovative, creative, and caring culture.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. Everyone who applies to Work.Life will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, family or parental status, or disability status.
Ready to join Work.Life? We’re excited to hear from you.