We opened our first coworking space in Camden back in 2015 with a vision to become the UK’s favourite coworking space and leaders in workspace happiness.
With over 60% of the UK’s workforce being disengaged, we set out on a mission to change this. Fast forward to today with Work.Life spaces all over the UK that provide businesses with happy and engaging offices, designed for agile working, which helps to attract and retain top talent, reduce employee sick days and increase productivity.
The success of our coworking spaces made us realise that we want to provide the same experience for businesses of all sizes which is why we are launching an enterprise offering.. This offering gives any business tailor-made workspace with all the perks of coworking but with their own front door. It’s a brand-new product with a strong growth pipeline and we’re building a strong team to help us make it a success.
We’re looking for an experienced Real Estate Lead to join the Yours team. You will be responsible for growing our landlord and agent partnership base as well as working alongside our sales team to assist in acquiring new space for prospective Yours occupiers.
Your day to day
- Origination of new opportunities for partnering with landlords
- Assisting our Occupier sales team in sourcing relevant properties for potential occupiers
- Negotiation of commercial terms and final legal documentation for suitable for opportunities
- Building and maintaining key landlord and agent relationships ensuring high quality deal flow and inbound enquiries
- Management of our property pipeline and efficient filtering of new opportunities working alongside our JV partner
- Assist in actively reviewing the property growth strategy and identification of key target locations
- You’ll be a qualified MRICS Chartered Commercial Property Surveyor
- You’ll have 3-5 years PQE in commercial agency, preferably landlord disposals
- You’ll have experience managing your own team
- You’ll have a strong understanding and experience in sourcing commercial leasing opportunities
- You’ll be process orientated and have excellent organisation skills You’ll have strong communication and presenting skills
Why you’ll love Work.Life
- Salary depending on experience
- 25 days holiday (excl. Bank Holidays)
- £75/month towards your mental & physical wellbeing
- £25/month Team Joy to be spent with your team
- Personal development & training opportunities
- One charity day a quarter
- Quarterly team socials
- Free yoga & exclusive access to events
- Beer & pizza nights on Thursdays
- Discounts with brilliant local businesses
Ready to join the Work.Life way? We’re excited to hear from you.