At Work.Life, our mission is to make teams happier. That’s why we build intelligently designed, purposefully small work spaces where our people feel valued, supported and inspired to perform at their best.
Over the past four years we’ve opened eight shiny, new locations, welcomed over 3000 members to our spaces and grown our team to 40 great humans.
But the fun’s not over yet, and to keep our members’ happiness and engagement at the forefront of what we do, it’s important we find our own team’s best work-selves.
We do that by offering a supportive working environment, plenty of training and development opportunities, competitive salary, monthly wellness package, Team Joy, quarterly socials and more, so you can work happier.
We’re looking for an energetic, result driven and sales focused graduate to manage our broker relationships and direct sales outreach.
The role will be pivotal to ensuring that we extend the Work.Life brand experience to all prospective members introduced through brokers & direct sales outreach.
Your day to day
- Manage the broker pipeline; qualifying leads, booking in tours and tracking their progress
- Build and maintain relationships with primary brokers
- Ensure brokers understand the brand and offering
- Use our tools to source potential members for direct sales strategy
- Work in Hubspot CRM to efficiently input and track data
- Communicate efficiently with our membership managers for availability and tour statuses
- Support with pre-launch sales and tours
- You’ll have fantastic communication skills
- Speaking on the phone will come naturally to you
- You’ll be a people person and enjoy building relationships with anyone
- Passion and embodiment of the Work.Life brand values and mission
- You’ll have a strong work ethic and be results driven
Why you’ll love Work.Life
- 25 days holiday (excl. Bank Holidays)
- £75/month towards your mental & physical wellbeing
- £25/month Team Joy to be spent with your team
- Personal development & training opportunities
- One charity day a quarter
- Quarterly team socials
- Free yoga & exclusive access to events
- Beer & pizza nights on Thursdays
- Discounts with brilliant local businesses
- WL Book Club
- £18K – £20K per annum salary (depending on experience) + commission
Ready to join the Work.Life way? We’re excited to hear from you.