Are you a talented and engaging Product Manager who plays to win? This is a rare opportunity to join one of the UK’s fastest growing coworking businesses to drive and product manage the ongoing development of our digital products.
This exciting opportunity will see you be laser-focused on growing, improving and developing our growing number of digital products with the goal of optimising our member experience and to drive engagement and revenue.
You will be expected to take ownership of the end-to-end product development life-cycle, from strategy through to product design and delivery.
Your day to day
- Set the product vision and strategy with the team, and get sign-off for product roadmap for the coming 6 months.
- Plan, prioritise and maintain a product roadmap.
- Produce detailed briefs and requirements docs for individual products working closely with key members of the team to capture business requirements.
- Work with our agency team of developers to deliver the product on time and to mitigate any development risks that come up.
- Train relevant users on new products and features.
- Increase member engagement through the various products (specific metrics be defined during onboarding).
- Regular reporting on key product metrics.
- You will have proven product management skills, with at least 3 years and a great track record in Product Manager/Owner roles in a digital environment.
- Ability to solve complex problems and get to an answer quickly. With an improvement mindset. Constantly striving to learn, develop and grow.
- You will have solid experience in leading a team. To be articulate and professional with very strong communication skills.
- Great teammate mentality. We like to work with friendly people who thrive when working collaboratively.
- Commercial acumen – You are responsible for delivering the project on budget.
- Experience in a management consulting role (in a tier 1 or tier 2 firm) is preferred
Why you’ll love Work.Life
- Salary depending on experience
- 25 days holiday (excl. Bank Holidays)
- £75/month towards your mental & physical wellbeing
- £25/month Team Joy to be spent with your team
- Personal development & training opportunities
- One charity day a quarter
- Quarterly team socials
- Free yoga & exclusive access to events
- Beer & pizza nights on Thursdays
- Discounts with brilliant local businesses
- WL Book Club
Ready to join the Work.Life way? We’re excited to hear from you.