Are you passionate about member experiences, data and retention? This is a rare opportunity to join one of the UK’s fastest growing coworking businesses and help define the membership experience, increasing retention rates and drive marketing campaigns through the use of data.
You will be expected to work with membership and support teams to ensure that the experience from the moment someone decides to join Work.Life through to the moment they (hopefully never) leave is exceptional. That includes experiences like the sign up journey, surveys & feedback, in-space marketing & branding, referral & loyalty schemes, managing and improving our member portal. All while ensuring we are capturing and reporting on accurate data, which will inform campaigns & strategies across the business.
Your day to day
- Design pipeline / management for Member related promotions and materials
- Member communications (eg. Email campaigns, newsletters, contracts, term updates)
- Member extras & perks experience and promotion
- Space branding & signage (eg. Screen updates, posters, aids)
- Member experience & retention (eg. On-boarding and off-boarding, surveys, loyalty programs, etc.)
- Member portal management
- Reporting on our membership base and retention rates, helping to inform marketing campaigns & operational efficiencies.
- You will have experience of working with customer databases and developing membership customer journeys.
- You will be data-driven, using our CRM to really understand our membership base.
- You’ll have an eye for detail, helping to ensure our brand is represented well in all our spaces.
- You will have very strong communication skills, be able to articulate your ideas easily and get buy in from different teams.
- Great teammate mentality. We like to work with friendly people who thrive when working collaboratively.
Why you’ll love Work.Life
- Salary depending on experience
- 25 days holiday (excl. Bank Holidays)
- £75/month towards your mental & physical wellbeing
- £25/month Team Joy to be spent with your team
- Personal development & training opportunities
- One charity day a quarter
- Quarterly team socials
- Free yoga & exclusive access to events
- Beer & pizza nights on Thursdays
- Discounts with brilliant local businesses
- WL Book Club
Ready to join the Work.Life way? We’re excited to hear from you.