At Work.Life, our mission is to make teams happier. That’s why we build intelligently designed, purposefully small work spaces where our people feel valued, supported and inspired to perform at their best.
Over the past four years we’ve opened eight shiny, new locations, welcomed over 3000 members to our spaces and grown our team to 40 great humans.
But the fun’s not over yet, and to keep our members’ happiness and engagement at the forefront of what we do, it’s important we find our own team’s best work-selves.
We do that by offering a supportive working environment, plenty of training and development opportunities, competitive salary, monthly wellness package, Team Joy, quarterly socials and more, so you can work happier.
We are looking for a smart and ambitious Management Accountant to join the finance team and support the company’s growth in co-working.
This role will be involved in improving and developing best practice processes for the growing finance function and will ensure we meet our external and internal reporting requirements on a timely basis.
Your day to day
- Ensuring our suppliers and other outgoings of the company are paid on time
- Monitor our aged receivables across each entity and ensure the debtor days schedule is adhered to, issues escalated where needed and the aged receivables are kept to a minimum
- Forecast cash flow accurately
- Assist timely preparation of management accounts each month
- Assist with external reporting requirements for our stakeholders
- Assist with forecasting and budgeting
- Building great rapport through top communication with our suppliers, debtors and Work.Life colleagues
- You’ll be part qualified or recently qualified with 2 + years’ experience
- You’ll be a proactive and positive team player who works collaboratively
- You’ll have an eye for detail, enjoy solving problems and prioritising your tasks daily will come naturally to you
- You’ll have capacity to be a self-starter and make things happen
- You’ll be a strong communicator and have excellent organisational skills
Why you’ll love Work.Life
- Salary dependant on experience
- 25 days holiday (excl. Bank Holidays)
- £75/month towards your mental & physical wellbeing
- £25/month Team Joy to be spent with your team
- Personal development & training opportunities
- One charity day a quarter
- Quarterly team socials
- Free yoga & exclusive access to events
- Beer & pizza nights on Thursdays
- Discounts with brilliant local businesses
- WL Book Club
Ready to join the Work.Life way? We’re excited to hear from you.