Yours is our market-leading managed office offering which we have launched in partnership with global real estate industry leaders, Knight Frank. To date, we have over 150,000 sqft on the platform with plans to grow substantially in the UK and internationally.
We’re looking for an experienced Landlord disposal agent to join the Yours team. You will be responsible for managing all landlord relationships and creating new partnership opportunities for Yours to assist landlords throughout their portfolios.
Your day to day
- Onboarding non-retained Yours properties
- Managing the landlord relationships from initial onboarding to deal transactions
- Identifying Yours target opportunities through recommendations or research
- Build and maintain strong relationships with 3rd party landlord disposal agents
- Work side by side with our sales teams to ensure landlord and occupier lease transactions run smoothly
- You’ll be a qualified MRICS Chartered Commercial Property Surveyor
- You’ll have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in either tenant rep or landlord disposal agency
- You’ll have commercial awareness and have a strategic mindset
- You’ll be process orientated and have excellent organisation skills
- You’ll have strong communication skills and interpersonal abilities to work collaboratively
- You’ll be confident at presenting to all levels
Why you’ll love Work.Life
- Salary depending on experience
- Amazing ‘HQ’ in Soho, where you’ll mainly be based
- 25 days holiday (excl. Bank Holidays) plus 1 day for each year you’re a Work.Lifer, up to 30 days
- £75/month towards your mental & physical wellbeing
- £25/month Team Joy to be spent with your team
- Flexible / WFH Policy
- Personal development & training opportunities
- 4 paid charity days per year
- 5pm finish on a Friday
- Quarterly team socials – when we can get together again!
- Free (virtual) yoga
- Discounts with brilliant local businesses
Ready to join the Work.Life way? We’re excited to hear from you.
At Work.Life, we’re committed to providing an inclusive environment for our team and our members, as we believe that diversity breeds a more innovative, creative, and caring culture.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. Everyone who applies to Work.Life will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, family or parental status, or disability status.