At Work.Life, our mission is to make teams happier. That’s why we build intelligently designed, purposefully small work spaces where our people feel valued, supported and inspired to perform at their best.
Over the past four years we’ve opened eight shiny, new locations, welcomed over 3000 members to our spaces and grown our team to 50 great humans.
But the fun’s not over yet, and to keep our members’ happiness and engagement at the forefront of what we do, it’s important we find our own team’s best work-selves.
We do that by offering a supportive working environment, plenty of training and development opportunities, competitive salary, monthly wellness package, Team Joy, quarterly socials and more, so you can work happier.
This is an exciting newly created role, with a lot of opportunity to make a big impact – we’re looking for an experienced IT Manager to manage all Work.Life IT, related budget and service providers.
A chance not to be missed, to join a fast-paced growing team and take the business to the next level.
Your day to day
- Operational Contract Management
- Collate, prepare and maintain a schedule of all ICT, Operational and other office based agreements and contracts
- Management of on-going IT and Operational contracts.
- Ensure a rolling programme, as required to manage ‘contract renewals’ on a timely basis, with an emphasis on value for money. This will include contract negotiations and seeking improved terms and costs savings.
- Create and develop strong, professional relationships with all Tech Service Partners and Stakeholders – arranging periodic (i.e. quarterly or 6 monthly) account management meetings.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, leadership, communication and negotiation skills with all Tech Service Partners, whilst being able to deal with and manage challenging situations.
- Management of day to day IT requirements, to ensure that the business is proactive and a high quality service delivery is received from the outsourced IT provider(s).
- Regular review of cutting edge technological advances that may be of interest to Work.Life – Presentations of such innovations will be required.
- Regular liaison with the Innovation Centre to ensure IT Requirements are being met and where possible surpassed.
- Optimising the Work.Life Teams use of IT network and software.
- Co-Ordination of quarterly Disaster Recovery Plan updates, to ensure that changes in working practices have been appropriately reflected, whilst also confirming any changes for all Tech Service Partners.
- Identify opportunities for further improvement of business processes, efficiency and cost saving.
- Communicate directly with Work.Life members to help resolve IT issues and recommend optional IT services.
- Assist Work.Life members with IT infrastructure for office set up while looking for opportunities to sell additional services.
Management of the following systems/contracts:
- Internet lines
- Aid in management of Work.Life platform (Cobot)
- Telecoms (inc. phone systems/Internet Systems/Zoom/mobiles)
- Digital software
- Multifunctional Devices
- Conferencing Line
- Integration Systems
- Fibre Network
- Wi-Fi Network
- Provide periodic updates on-going operational matters affecting the business.
- AV and associated kit
- Life check in hardware (flex Tablet)
- Build out of new laptops for new starters.
- You’ll be process orientated and be a dab hand at solving problems
- You’ll enjoy being super organised and like to get things done
- You’re a very strong communicator and enjoy working collaboratively with others as well as alone.
- You’ll be an outgoing team player, who can build relationships with the team and stakeholders
- You’ll have strong commercial acumen
Why you’ll love Work.Life
- 25 days holiday pro-rata (excl. Bank Holidays)
- £75/month towards your mental & physical wellbeing
- £25/month Team Joy to be spent with your team
- Personal development & training opportunities
- One charity day a quarter
- Quarterly team socials
- Free yoga & exclusive access to events
- Beer & pizza nights on Thursdays
- Discounts with brilliant local businesses
Ready to join the Work.Life way? We’re excited to hear from you.