This is a rare opportunity to join one of the UK’s fastest growing workspace businesses, on a mission to become the leaders in workspace happiness. We just opened our ninth coworking space in Soho and are about to launch a new offering for bigger businesses called Yours.
We are looking for an amazing data-driven inbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic and converting that traffic into new leads for all areas of the business.
Your day to day
- Creating inbound marketing strategies.
- Creating and managing a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our website (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Growing our direct lead funnel, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Creating, running and optimising marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Analysing how our inbound marketing activity is performing and converting into leads and continually improving this funnel.
- Project managing and collaborating with internal teams and external suppliers to deliver activities on time and on budget.
- Reporting on inbound marketing activities and KPIs.
- You will have 3 – 5 years of experience managing inbound marketing strategies with proven success in previous roles (B2B experience is ideal).
- You will be data-driven, able to analyse performance of campaigns which inform your strategies (experience with Google Analytics is ideal).
- You will be proficient in marketing automation & CMS management (experience with Hubspot and WordPress is ideal).
- You will have great copywriting skills with experience writing marketing content.
- You’ll have an eye for detail, helping to ensure the brand is represented consistently in any copy and creative for your campaigns.
- You’ll be a creative thinker, always thinking of new content ideas and ways to reach our target audience.
- Efficient organisational and time management skills.
- Great teammate mentality. We like to work with friendly people who thrive when working collaboratively.
Why you’ll love Work.Life
- Salary depending on experience
- 25 days holiday (excl. Bank Holidays)
- £75/month towards your mental & physical wellbeing
- £25/month Team Joy to be spent with your team
- Personal development & training opportunities
- One charity day a quarter
- Quarterly team socials
- Free yoga & exclusive access to events
- Beer & pizza nights on Thursdays
- Discounts with brilliant local businesses
- WL Book Club
Ready to join the Work.Life way? We’re excited to hear from you.