At Work.Life, our mission is to make teams happier. That’s why we build intelligently designed, purposefully small work spaces where our people feel valued, supported and inspired to perform at their best.
Over the past four years we’ve opened eight shiny, new locations, welcomed over 3000 members to our spaces and grown our team to 40 great humans.
But the fun’s not over yet, and to keep our members’ happiness and engagement at the forefront of what we do, it’s important we find our own team’s best work-selves.
We do that by offering a supportive working environment, plenty of training and development opportunities, competitive salary, monthly wellness package, Team Joy, quarterly socials and more, so you can work happier.
We are looking for a talented and engaging Head of Projects, who gets a kick out taking on projects from inception to completion and delivering them at a high standard. This is a rare opportunity to join one of the UK’s fastest growing coworking businesses to drive and project manage the ongoing expansion of the business.
The role liaises with people from all areas and levels of the business as well as external teams of contractors, consultants and suppliers. Stakeholder management and communication are key. This role will also involve coordinating and managing all aspects of a project including day to day project, programme, budget and administration tasks.
Your day to day
- Delivering all new Work.Life locations – Cat A, Cat B, FFE, IT/AV packages
- Managing our pre-exchange due diligence process on new locations
- Managing our fit-out budget with suppliers to ensure we get value for money
- Ensuring all new locations are in line with our build bible and up to Work.life standards
- You’ll have 4 years minimum experience in D&B/ Construction Project management
- You will have RICS or APM qualifications
- You have a strict eye for detail
- You have proven experience as a project manager and are confident with any level of problem solving
- You’re a very strong communicator and enjoy working collaboratively with others as well as alone.
Why you’ll love Work.Life
- Salary depending on experience
- 25 days holiday (excl. Bank Holidays)
- £75/month towards your mental & physical wellbeing
- £25/month Team Joy to be spent with your team
- Personal development & training opportunities
- One charity day a quarter
- Quarterly team socials
- Free yoga & exclusive access to events
- Beer & pizza nights on Thursdays
- Discounts with brilliant local businesses
- WL Book Club
Ready to join the Work.Life way? We’re excited to hear from you.