We opened our first coworking space in Camden back in 2015 with a vision to become the UK’s favourite coworking space and leaders in workspace happiness.
With over 60% of the UK’s workforce being disengaged, we set out on a mission to change this. Fast forward to today with Work.Life spaces all over the UK that provide businesses with happy and engaging offices, designed for agile working, which helps to attract and retain top talent, reduce employee sick days and increase productivity.
The success of our coworking spaces made us realise that we want to provide the same experience for businesses of all sizes which is why we are launching an enterprise offering. This offering gives any business tailor-made workspace with all the perks of coworking but with their own front door. It’s a brand-new product with a strong growth pipeline and we’re building a strong team to help us make it a success.
We are looking for an experienced sales professional, who will be responsible for driving sales and for developing the sales process over time to build the brand of this new offering within the enterprise market.
Your day to day
- Build a sales pipeline and own the sales process from enquiry, through to tour process and contract signature
- Develop relationships with brokers and tenant rep agents to sell the Yours. product and maximise indirect leads
- Work with the WL marketing team to develop our direct sales approach for businesses 25+
- Work with the rest of the Yours. team developing a slick end-to-end approach from sales to workplaces experience
- Work with others in WL team as required, e.g. for incoming broker leads
- Track, measure, analyse and report regularly on commercial performance metrics
- Set and review the pricing strategy as necessary to create sustainable growth
- You’ll be an excellent communicator and have outstanding interpersonal abilities to work collaboratively
- You’ll be commercially aware partnered with a strategic mindset
- You’ll have proven experience in sales and managing relationships with key enterprise clients
- You’ll also have knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes
- You’ll be a self-starter. As well as being strategic, you are not afraid to get stuck in in all areas of the sales funnel. You are ready to hit the ground running!
- 4 year + experience in a tenant/occupier property sales role
- A proven track record hitting and outperforming sales targets
- Experience working in a hands-on, high-growth environment
Why you’ll love Work.Life
- Salary depending on experience
- 25 days holiday (excl. Bank Holidays)
- £75/month towards your mental & physical wellbeing
- £25/month Team Joy to be spent with your team
- Personal development & training opportunities
- One charity day a quarter
- Quarterly team socials
- Free yoga & exclusive access to events
- Beer & pizza nights on Thursdays
- Discounts with brilliant local businesses
- WL Book Club and more
Ready to join the Work.Life way? We’re excited to hear from you.