We opened our first coworking space in Camden back in 2015 with a vision to become the UK’s favourite coworking space and leaders in workspace happiness.
With over 60% of the UK’s workforce being disengaged, we set out on a mission to change this. Fast forward to today with Work.Life spaces all over the UK that provide businesses with happy and engaging offices, designed for agile working, which helps to attract and retain top talent, reduce employee sick days and increase productivity.
The success of our coworking spaces made us realise that we want to provide the same experience for businesses of all sizes which is why we are launching an enterprise offering. This offering gives any business tailor-made workspace with all the perks of coworking but with their own front door. It’s a brand-new product with a strong growth pipeline and we’re building a strong team to help us make it a success.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic driven Sales Executive to join the team starting on a 6 month contract, with potential to extend or turn into a permanent role, and drive the Direct Outreach strategy for this new part of the business.
- Direct Outreach strategy execution
- Using tools to research and gather data on contacts / companies who would be suited for an office in one of our Yours by Work.Life locations
- Getting leads with the right requirements booked in for a tour
- Inputting data into Hubspot and managing the progress of these deals in here
- Using the phone, email, and LinkedIn to get in touch with the right contacts at target businesses
- Answering the central sales telephone line
- Liaising with the Sales team to ensure the tours come in & get updates on their progress afterwards
- 1 – 2 years of sales experience is desired, but not mandatory. The ideal candidate will be:
- Enthusiastic & positive
- Great communication skills and comfortable on the phone
• Base salary £20 – £24K depending on experience + commission based on performance