Work.Life recently joined forces with Knight Frank to create Yours, a partnership combining 100 years of real estate expertise with a brand recognised for hospitality excellence.
We’ve spent the last 5 years learning how to deliver the best possible end-to-end experience for our members. By choosing a Yours. office, businesses are tapping into that experience and the level of service we can provide.
Yours offers bigger businesses all the benefits of coworking with their own front door and brand identity.
We have 150,000sqft+ already on our platform with plans to increase that to over 500,000sqft over the next 2 years.
We’re looking for a knowledgeable Broker & Agent Development Lead, who has built a strong London-based network and experience driving commercial value through strong partnerships.
You will be responsible maximising lead flow to available Yours properties through introducer channels and by identifying and building strong relationships with key introducers from both flex and tenant rep agencies.
Your day to day
- Implement and manage a flex broker and tenant rep engagement strategy to drive lead flow to Yours spaces
- Manage the sales process for occupiers from lead registered up to the point of a tour booked.
- Manage an inbound sales team as the product scales
- Refine clear pricing and discount strategy for the Yours product
- You’ll have a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- You’ll have pre-existing relationships with London tenant reps
- You’ll have evidence of driving commercial value through relationships
- You’ll have commercial awareness and have a strategic mindset
- You’ll be process orientated and have the ability to take a structured approach to business development
- You’ll have outstanding communication skills and interpersonal abilities to work collaboratively
- You’ll be confident at presenting to all levels
Why you’ll love Work.Life
- Salary depending on experience
- Amazing ‘HQ’ in Soho, where you’ll mainly be based
- 25 days holiday (excl. Bank Holidays) plus 1 day for each year you’re a Work.Lifer, up to 30 days
- £75/month towards your mental & physical wellbeing
- £25/month Team Joy to be spent with your team
- Flexible / WFH Policy
- Personal development & training opportunities
- 4 paid charity days per year
- 5 pm finish on a Friday
- Quarterly team socials – when we can get together again!
- Free (virtual) yoga
- Discounts with brilliant local businesses
Ready to join the Work.Life way? We’re excited to hear from you.
At Work.Life, we’re committed to providing an inclusive environment for our team and our members, as we believe that diversity breeds a more innovative, creative, and caring culture.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. Everyone who applies to Work.Life will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, family or parental status, or disability status.