We are looking for a talented and passionate Membership Assistant to join our growing team. Someone who is outgoing, fun-loving and sociable, yet organised and efficient. Someone that can be the glue to keep our community together and to help make Work.Life a place where our members love to work, giving them everything they need to run their businesses smoothly.
This role will be the voice of Work.Life in our spaces. Build relationships with our community. Help create awesome content and input into our future strategy as we grow.
Hi, nice to meet you.
At Work.Life, our mission is to make teams happier. That’s why we build intelligently designed, purposefully small work spaces where our people feel valued, supported and inspired to perform at their best.
Over the past four years we’ve opened eight shiny, new locations, welcomed over 3000 members to our spaces and grown our team to 40 great humans.
But the fun’s not over yet, and to keep our members’ happiness and engagement at the forefront of what we do, it’s important we find our own team’s best work-selves.
We do that by offering a supportive working environment, plenty of training and development opportunities, competitive salary, monthly wellness package, Team Joy, quarterly socials and more, so you can work happier.
Our people are our biggest asset. We welcome the extroverts and the collaborators, the introverts and the autonomous, the creative types and the corporate. We fundamentally believe in the value of the melting pot.
Put your Positive Pants On
We are part of a broader mission to improve people’s happiness at work. There’s a joy to be found in the day to day humdrum of life and we strive to help people find it.
We sweat the small stuff. Whether it’s a team member’s birthday or a member’s pup came runner up in the local dog show: these are the little things that cultivate a culture of caring and relying on each other.
We go the extra mile!
If something’s not working for our team or our members, we’ll work hard to make it right. We are responsible for sharing our values and that means welcoming negative feedback as much as the positive and constantly questioning if we are living the values and culture we promote.
Your day to day
CREATE AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE FOR OUR MEMBERS, GUESTS AND PARTNERS
- Ensure the space runs smoothly and is fully operational
- Answering general phone & member enquiries
- Answering general member enquiries
- Monitor supplies, including office materials, cleaning equipment and member supplies.
- Assist the Membership Manager with events, from concept development, communication to hosting events.
CREATE A COLLABORATIVE COMMUNITY – INTERNALLY AND EXTERNALLY
- Build connections for our members through events, introductions and networking
- Develop Work.Life’s presence with the wider Manchester creative community: we want you to be an ambassador for what we do and what we believe in!
ASSIST WITH MEMBERSHIP MANAGEMENT
- Supporting the achievement of team targets for member retention and acquisition by identifying opportunities in day-to-day contact with members or enquirers
- Handling relevant data processing and administration
- Supporting the administration and organisation of member events, meeting room & event space bookings
- Work directly with management on any issues to ensure the highest level of member experience and satisfaction.
- You will be a driven, passionate and, most importantly, outgoing human.
- You will have excellent communication skills – this is a super social role.
- You will have a positive attitude, an eye for detail and be customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability.
- You will have demonstrated customer service experience and proven ability of adding value to your customers is a big plus.
Why you’ll love Work.Life
- Salary depending on experience
- 25 days holiday (excl. Bank Holidays)
- £75/month towards your mental & physical wellbeing
- £25/month Team Joy to be spent with your team
- Personal development & training opportunities
- One charity day a quarter
- Quarterly team socials
- Free yoga & exclusive access to events
- Beer & pizza nights on Thursdays
- Discounts with brilliant local businesses
- WL Book Club
Ready to join the Work.Life way? We’re excited to hear from you.