We are looking for a talented and passionate Membership Assistant to join our growing team. Someone who is outgoing, fun-loving and sociable, yet organised and efficient. Someone that can be the glue to keep our community together and to help make Work.Life a place where our members love to work, giving them everything they need to run their businesses smoothly.
This role will be the voice of Work.Life in our spaces. Build relationships with our community. Help create awesome content and input into our future strategy as we grow.
Your primary responsibilities will include (though will not be limited to):
CREATE AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE FOR OUR MEMBERS, GUESTS AND PARTNERS
- Ensure the space runs smoothly and is fully operational
- Answering general phone & member enquiries
- Answering general member enquiries
- Monitor supplies, including office materials, cleaning equipment and member supplies.
- Assist the Membership Manager with events, from concept development, communication to hosting events.
CREATE A COLLABORATIVE COMMUNITY – INTERNALLY AND EXTERNALLY
- Build connections for our members through events, introductions and networking
- Develop Work.Life’s presence with the wider London creative community: we want you to be an ambassador for what we do and what we believe in!
ASSIST WITH MEMBERSHIP MANAGEMENT
- Supporting the achievement of team targets for member retention and acquisition by identifying opportunities in day-to-day contact with members or enquirers
- Handling relevant data processing and administration
- Supporting the administration and organisation of member events, meeting room & event space bookings
- Work directly with management on any issues to ensure the highest level of member experience and satisfaction.
- Driven, passionate and, most importantly, outgoing. Excellent communication skills. This is a social role.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability.
- Demonstrated customer service experience. Proven ability of adding value to your customers is a big plus.
- £21,000 per annum