At Work.Life, our mission is to make teams happier. That’s why we build intelligently designed, purposefully small work spaces where our people feel valued, supported and inspired to perform at their best.
Over the past four years we’ve opened eight shiny, new locations, welcomed over 3000 members to our spaces and grown our team to 40 great humans.
But the fun’s not over yet, and to keep our members’ happiness and engagement at the forefront of what we do, it’s important we find our own team’s best work-selves.
We do that by offering a supportive working environment, plenty of training and development opportunities, competitive salary, monthly wellness package, Team Joy, quarterly socials and more, so you can work happier.
We’re looking for an experienced Acquisitions Lead to help drive our next period of growth. You will be responsible for identifying and acquiring new locations to meet our ambitious growth plans.
Your day to day
- Origination of new acquisition opportunities
- Negotiation of commercial terms and final legal documentation for suitable for opportunities
- Building and maintaining key industry relationships and origination channels in order to drive high quality deal flow
- Management of our property pipeline and efficient filtering of new opportunities
- Assist in actively reviewing the property growth strategy and identification of key target locations
- You’ll be a qualified MRICS Chartered Commercial Property Surveyor
- You’ll have a minimum of 3 years PQE in commercial agency, preferably landlord disposals
- You’ll have a strong understanding and experience in sourcing commercial leasing opportunities
- You’ll be process orientated and have excellent organisation skills
- You’ll have strong communication and presenting skills
Why you’ll love Work.Life
- Salary depending on experience
- 25 days holiday (excl. Bank Holidays)
- £75/month towards your mental & physical wellbeing
- £25/month Team Joy to be spent with your team
- Personal development & training opportunities
- One charity day a quarter
- Quarterly team socials
- Free yoga & exclusive access to events
- Beer & pizza nights on Thursdays
- Discounts with brilliant local businesses
- WL Book Club and more
Ready to join the Work.Life way? We’re excited to hear from you.